- How can I contact www.faye.in? Where can I provide feedback about your site?
You can either call us on (080) 41224429 (9:00 am to 9:00 pm) and speak with our customer service representative or write to us at email@example.com about faye.in or your order. To provide feedback on our website and services you may also use the feedback form.
- Do I need to register to be able to shop at faye.in?
No, you need not register to shop at faye.in. However, if you register you could avail the benefits of better service, quicker checkout and a host of special privileges and we strongly recommend registering.
- What are the benefits for registration?
As a registered member you enjoy the following benefits:
- Express Checkout - Sign in and proceed to checkout for quick ordering.
- Order History - Review the details of your Order history and status.
- Address Book - Create and save addresses of your family & friends for faster check out.
- Exclusive offers and Discounts.
- What if I have forgotten my Password?
We can help you retrieve your password if you go to forgot your password page, and enter your email ID registered with us. We will email instructions to reset your password to the email ID provided.
- How do I change my password?
You can change your password in the My account section
- Is email address mandatory when registering?
Yes. Your email ID is the same as your username/login ID, and is therefore required when you create an account on faye.in
- How can I change my email address? Can I change the email id I used for registration?
You cannot modify your e-mail address, since your email address is your user Id.
- Do you offer Gift Services?
Faye offers two types of gift services.
Option A - ‘For you to Present’ option is not intended for direct shipment by Faye to gift recipient, but to help you present the gift yourself.
Option B - ‘Faye presents for you’ option is intended to send a gift directly to your loved ones in India, from where ever you are.
Please refer to Gift Services section for more details
- What type of products do you sell on-line?
We specialise in dresses for little girls from 6 Months to 12 Years. You will find smart casuals to semi formals and occasion wear in our on-line store.
- How do I understand which size will fit my child? Do you have a size chart?
We have provided a size chart of Faye dresses on our site. You can also access it from product details page during shopping. Please also refer to Find the right fit guideline included in the size chart.
- What are the wash care instructions for the product I have ordered?
Wash care instructions can be found on the product details page. This is the page that provides you with a detailed description of the dress. This is where you add the product to the shopping bag.
- What happens if an item I have ordered is out of stock?
If the item is out of stock when you are trying to add it to your shopping bag, you will be informed immediately and the item won’t get added to the shopping bag.
If an item goes out of stock after you have placed your order and received an order-confirmation, then we will put in our best effort to fulfill the order. In the event that we are unable to do so, or if it is likely to take longer than 7 days to ship, we will inform you about the delay, cancel the ordered item and refund the amount.
- Are the prices mentioned inclusive of Taxes?
Yes, the prices are inclusive of VAT/CST as applicable.
- What are the payment options available to me?
(A) We have tied up with payment gateway providers EBS & PayUMoney to make online payments easy & secure for you. You can make the payment through the following options:
- Credit cards
- Net banking
- Debit cards
- Cash Card
Credit cards: We accept all VISA, Master and Diners Card, both Indian and International.
Debit Cards: Axis Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Deutsche Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Citibank, State Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, ING Vysya, Corporation Bank
Net Banking: You can make an online payment via your netbanking username and password. Again the process of payment is as per your banks procedure. We accept payment through Internet Banking for the following banks:
AXIS Bank, Bank of India, Canara Bank, Central Bank, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, Deutsche Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, ING Vysya Bank, JK Bank, Karnataka Bank, Kotak Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of India, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Travancore, Union Bank of India, United Bank Of India, Yes Bank
Cash Card:ITZ Cash Card
(B) You can also make direct Offline payment to us through Cheque, DD, ATM transfer or Money Order
Cheque/e-Transfer:You may deposit the Cheque/DD at your nearest HDFC ATM. Please make the cheque/DD in favour of ‘Sarahrhea HDFC A/C No: 03612000006462’. You can also e-transfer/NEFT the money from your Bank account directly. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order id once the transfer is completed. Cash deposits are not accepted.
Our bank details, as below.
Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd
A/c Name: SARAHRHEA
Current A/c No: 03612000006462
Branch: Basaveshwarnagar, Bangalore
NEFT/IFSC code : HDFC0000361
(C) Cash On Delivery (COD) option is available to selected PIN codes. You may check the availability of COD option at the Product details page or at the Check out Page. A fee of Rs 100/- will be charged for COD.
- When would the payment be deducted from my card account? Would I be charged as soon as I complete ordering online?
Yes, an amount equal to your total order value will be blocked against your credit / debit card limit, as soon as you complete the transaction. In the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your full order, you shall not be charged for any items which are not delivered to you, or shall receive a full refund for the amount of such undelivered items.
- I am concerned about the security aspects related to typing out my credit card number online.
Please be assured that we do not receive/ store your complete card details. When you enter the card details you are redirected to secure payment gateway. Payment gateway exchanges the data provided by you with your card issuing bank through a Secured Socket Layer. Your card issuing bank authorizes or rejects the transaction, based on which we process or reject the order. At no point do we receive / store your card details on our website.
- Do you have Cash on Delivery option?
No, currently we do not offer cash on delivery facility.
Shipment & Tracking
- Where do you deliver? Or do you deliver to my city?
We currently deliver to most of the cities and towns across India.
- What is your shipping policy?
a) Please refer our Shipping Policy for details.
- I live outside India, can I order for a delivery in India?
Yes, you need to provide an Indian delivery address. You can provide a billing address as a non Indian address.
- Do you deliver out of India? Do you have plans to deliver out of India?
No we are sorry, but as of now we do not deliver out of India.
- What if my order arrives damaged?
If you realize that the package is damaged before accepting the delivery, please do not accept the delivery and immediately inform us. If you have accepted the delivery, and then realized that the package is damaged, please feel free to get in touch with us immediately after receiving the package. We have a 10 days return / exchange policy. For details please refer our Returns & Exchange policy.
- I want to Change my delivery / shipping Address, How can I change it?
Yes, you can change your delivery / shipping address, only till such time that we have not billed and shipped your order. You would have to call customer care on (080) 41224429 (9:00 am to 9:00 pm) and request for address change.
- What happens if I am out when you deliver?
Our shipping company will leave a message and attempt again. We urge you to plan and coordinate the purchase in a manner that someone is available to accept the shipment at the provided delivery address.
- Does your product price include shipping charges?
Our prices do not include shipping charges. However, they include product cost and any governmental levies on the product cost e.g. VAT. The shipping charges is added to your order amount on the billing page, after you have indicated the recipient’s shipping address.
- How do I Track my Order?
You can check your order status on our website in the My account section. You can also call us on (080) 23238167 (9:00 am to 9:00 pm) and speak with our customer service representative or write to us at email@example.com
Return & Exchange
- What is your return and replacement policy?
We offer a 10 day return and exchange policy. Please refer our returns & exchange policy for more details.
- Who will pay charges for the return shipment?
In the event you return any item which is delivered to you incorrectly or in damaged/defective condition, Faye will bear the shipment charges for the return. For all other cases the customer has to pay the shipping charges.
- In case I change my mind about the colour/ size picked up, can I have it exchanged?
Yes, you can exchange unused items. For details on please refer our returns & exchange policy.
- Can I return & exchange my product bought online at your store in Bangalore?
Yes you can return items bought from faye.in only to our store in Bangalore for exchange within 10 days of Delivery.
- Can I cancel an order or an item?
Yes, you can cancel the order before it is shipped. To check the status of whether your order has been shipped or not, call customer care on (080) 41224429 (9:00 am to 9:00 pm) and request cancellation.